How We Help
Connecting You to Your Business Goals
There is a Long List of Marketing Things That You “Should” Be Doing
Doing everything on this list is not cost-effective, realistic, or fun. If you're a growing company or ready to take the next step with your business, throwing money at marketing tactics is not the way to go.
In fact, the ONLY thing you need in your marketing plan is strategy.
As long as you’ve got a solid framework for your marketing, any item you do decide to implement will have a much higher chance of seeing a return. You want to grow, but you won’t get there by à la carte marketing, where you buy a website or whip up a Facebook profile and hope for the best. You’ve got to have the right tactics, set up the right way, to produce the right results.
Marketing without a strategy is a waste of time and money. Instead, get the help you need to implement a strategy that works.
We help you tackle three core objectives
Clarify Your Offer
Have your sales stalled? Want a diagnosis? How clear and complete is your offer? If it’s not written in a way a 12-year old can understand it… You’re losing customers. We’re StoryBrand certified, so not only will we help you clarify your message, we’ll have a whole lot of fun doing it.
Pro Tip: If you confuse, you lose.
Attract Your Audience
Are you getting enough quality conversations with your ideal customer? We create compelling content to solve problems your ideal customer is facing. We love to get your sales team on board because they know your customer best.
Pro Tip: Speak with authenticity. Your ideal customers will trust you. Have empathy for them and share your expertise.
Close Business Faster
With a clear offer, and an inbound marketing program designed to build trust and clarify your offer, it’s time for your sales team to make it happen. We bring your marketing team in so they can experience the customer journey.
Pro Tip: Real customers want to move through an “engagement” process. If someone seems resistant, move on! They probably won’t buy anyway.
How Our Marketing Packages Work
Marketing is never one-size-fits-all. Our clients cover a diverse range of industries, sizes, customers, and budgets – which is why our marketing packages are created to accommodate your unique set of needs and goals.
Each package contains 4 parts:
A Core Purpose:
Why you’re doing it
A Set of Deliverables:
What you get out of it
A Teaching Element:
What you and your team learn from it
Where you go next
"You know the adage about teaching a man to fish? We believe the same principle applies to marketing - the more you understand why and how to think about marketing your company the better prepared you will be to create sustainable growth and become a leader in your industry." - David McAndrews
#1 The Business Assessment
See what you are missing and start connecting the dots
When it comes to Marketing and sales the majority of sub $20m companies either don’t have a plan and end up blowing any marketing money they do spend haphazardly or do not have the bandwidth to execute their plan. All businesses know that they need sales to generate the revenue they need to survive and thrive. Very few businesses understand how to create the relationships needed to provide the opportunities that will lead to a business at scale because they can not get past their own contact list. Goalpost helps companies connect the dots between where you are today and where you are dreaming of going.
- How to Grow a Business Checklist
- Business Made Simple Book and Training Program
- Coaching Program Designed with your key business needs in mind
What You Learn:
60 Days to master Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Execution, Management, Personal Productivity and More
#2 The Kickstarter
Clarify your offer and tackle your goals with the “Kickstarter Program”
How clear and complete is your offer? If it’s not written in a way a 12-year old can understand it … you’re losing customers and stalling sales. As a StoryBrand certified agency, we not only help you clarify your message, we also help you identify your customer base and build out personas to make your marketing resonate.
- Marketing roadmap
- Optimized website & new framework for higher lead conversions
- Lead-generating PDF
- Automated email campaige
What You Learn:
- Content Summit: Galvanize your marketing and sales teams around a “Content Culture”
- Storybrand messaging framework with a customized StoryBrand BrandScript (for internal use)
#3 Drive Engagement
Supercharge your sales through relevant, engaging content marketing.
Are you getting enough quality conversations with your ideal customers? Is there something lacking in the content you’r producing to start these conversations? In the Drive Engagement package, we create compelling content to solve problems your ideal customer is facing. Through email, white papers, social media, and more, we ignite your inbound content marketing and we get your sales team on board because they know your customer best!
- Trade show promotion and follow up
- Two produced & promoted webinars
- Social media management
- Search engine optimization
- Automated drip email campaigns
What You Learn:
- Training for your sales calls
- Teaching Organization: How to position your business as a trusted source of information and expertise in your field.
- Engagement Cycle: How to build a strategy for your content will help you cut through the chatter and stand out from the crowd.
#4 Virtual Sales
Effective Sales Strategies built for the digital marketing world.
With a clear offer, and an inbound marketing program designed to build trust and clarify your message, it’s time for your sales team to make it happen! We bring your internal marketing team or sales force into the loop so they can experience the customer journey and learn how to make virtual sales more effective.
- Customized Sales Process and Client Engagement Process
- Behavior Assessment of Top Performers
- Custom “Compelling Action” Assessment
- CRM Assistance
- Qualification Chat Bots
- And More!
What You Learn:
- “Arm your Champion”: Learn how to equip your customers to take your offering to the decision makers and close more deals.
- Digital Sales Toolbox: Learn how to create a digital version of your message, which includes your knowledge, value proposition, and passion.
#5 Build Your Team
Drive growth by empowering staff and developing your culture.
We partner with Mindset Talent, a high-level talent consulting firm that helps organize and improve companies all over the country, to develop your leadership and improve workplace culture. Your team will implement new ways to communicate effectively, and you will develop a comprehensive assessment of the strengths and understand the talent opportunities across your company.
- Strengths assessment
- A human-centered learning curriculum with adapted facilitation based on your company needs
- One-on-one coaching
- Branded communications / handouts and outreach marketing materials
What You Learn:
- Luma Institutes design and facilitation techniques
- Clifton Strengths work-style assessment
- Process development for scalability
- Developing and understanding team roles
- How to measure and sustain change within your company
#6 Close (More) Deals
Stop burning time and money. Get a systematic plan to unify your sales and marketing efforts.
Increased risk of missed conversion rates and a misrepresented brand are all the real penalty for sloppy marketing. There is no substitute for working a marketing strategy you are confident will succeed. At Goalpost Group, we are committed to results and choose to work with clients who are equally committed to the same.
- Sales alignment sessions
- Campaign implementation training for sales
- Marketing support for adapting your initiatives
What You Learn:
- Gain alignment between your marketing message and sales approach
- Campaign adaptation for stakeholder groups
- Develop the sales feedback loop for continuous improvement